This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.

Free US Shipping on Orders Over $150

What is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?

What is Hypoallergenic Jewelry? - Lulu Ave

What is Hypoallergenic Jewelry?

Hypoallergenic jewelry means that there is a low risk of causing an allergic reaction. Hypoallergenic jewelry is made of pure metals such as gold, titanium, sterling silver, and surgical steel.

5 Reasons to Wear Hypoallergenic Earrings

#1 Minimize Risk of Allergy

Hypoallergenic earrings are Nickel-Free. Nickel-based jewelry is not safe to wear. It may cause pain, irritation, or an allergic reaction.

# 2 Better Quality

Just because jewelry is hypoallergenic doesn’t mean it’s not beautiful. The same care and artistic craftsmanship go into the design and manufacturing of each piece.

#3. Better Grades of Metal

Hypoallergenic jewelry will usually contain more of the precious metal and less of the base, inexpensive alloys. Sterling silver, gold, surgical steel, and titanium make for beautiful jewelry without causing allergies.

#4 Beauty and Safety

Contact dermatitis from nickel causes painful, itchy red ears. In some cases, ugly blisters can form that take days to go away. By wearing only hypoallergenic earrings, you minimize the chances of red swollen ear lobes. With the right sparkle and design, you enhance your beautiful ears.

#5 Variety of Options

Statistics show that 17% of women and girls suffer from an allergy to nickel-based jewelry. Lulus understands that safety is important. That is why we sell only hypoallergenic jewelry that is beautiful and comfortable.

 

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published